Extracta Apple Fibre is a highly nutritious bioactive ingredient created from the skins, pulp and seeds of apples, a by-product of the juicing industry. Retains the taste of apple as well as being an excellent source of dietary fibre.
The apple fibre is used in human health and nutrition, personal care and cosmetics and pet health and nutrition for its rich source of health benefiting minerals, dietary fibre and antioxidants.
Apple fibre can be utilised in food products to improve their health benefits and commercial values. Apple fibre readily absorbs water, by swelling within the digestive system, apple fibre may reduce hunger to assist in weight management.
Examples of beauty applications:
- Capture the goodness of apples in your moisturising creams by turning the water phase into apple juice.
- Use as part of your antioxidant actives package by adding 1-10% of reconstituted juice to your finished product.
- Use as the water phase in any hydrating spritz formulas
- Add the dry powder to your shampoo bar or dry clay mask formula. It will re-hydrate during use and deliver a fresh burst of antioxidant goodness.
- Add the powder to your melt-and-pour soap bases as a natural colourant and mild exfoliant.
Request additional information here