Apple Fibre Powder
Extracta Red Apple Fibre is a highly nutritious bioactive ingredient created from the skins and seeds of red apples, a by-product of juice production. The red apple fibre is used in human health and nutrition, personal care and cosmetics for its rich source of vitamins and minerals.
It is produced in a purpose-built relocatable facility on site at beverage manufacturers in Australia, a process that guarantees quality and freshness.
The apple fibre is manufactured using a chemical free water saving process. Packed with antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals that support overall health and well-being. A naturally sweet, versatile product that brings the subtle flavour of the apple fruit to many applications. It is an innovative and sustainably sourced fibre with unique functional and nutritional properties, providing excellent nutritional value and health benefits.
Uses and Nutritional benefits;
- It can be applied in many areas of food processing to improve product flavour and improve fibre and antioxidant presence.
- Made from 100% Australian-grown apples.
- Zero fillers or bulking agents.
- 100% sustainable ingredients from the skin and seeds of apples left after juicing.
- Apple powder is easier and less expensive to transport than fresh apples or apple juice.
- This powder is great for granola bars, baked goods, or nutraceuticals, with its broad content of natural antioxidants and high fibre.
Extracta Apple powder is a great way to give skincare products a boost.
- Apple powder offers a natural way to balance the pH levels in skin, it is packed with polyphenols, enzymes, vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants.
- The beneficial combination of the Apple Powder when applied on the skin helps the skin regulate sebum, reduces inflammation and gets rid of surface bacteria.
Our technical and commercial department will respond to any questions you may have.
PURCHASE 100g NOW.
For bulk and wholesale prices and information on our products or to view a detailed product analysis, reach out to us today.