Virgin Sugarcane Fibre
Extracta sugarcane fibre is of natural origin obtained from the fibre-rich parts of the plant, without the sugar. The vegetable parts are physically cleaned, purified, milled, and screened in several steps.
Sugarcane Fibre appears as a white, fibrous, and odourless powder allowing it to be used in a wide range of applications.
- Sugarcane Fibres come in a variety of grades and have a wide range of applications in the food industry.
- Sugarcane Fibre has a high fibre content of at least 99.0%.
- Shelf Life: 3 years.
- Feeds Healthy Gut Bacteria: Sugarcane fibre supports a healthy gut microbiome, as tests at Macquarie University showed it to be a broad-spectrum prebiotic.
- Reduction of Glycemic Response
- Supports maintenance of digestive health
- Clean label compatible
- It contains virtually no residual sugars
- Non-GMO and Gluten-Free
- Suitable for vegan products and diets
- A healthy microbiome is essential for overall well-being and positively impacts the immune system
- Sugarcane is a natural mix of soluble and insoluble fibres
- Dietary Fiber - Humans and Animals
- Sugar Reduction
- Nutrition Bars
- Bakery Goods-for its water holding, yield increase and texture modification benefits.
- Protein Powders
- Diary Products
- as a fat substitute, for calorie reduction or fibre enrichment
- freshness, texture improvement, stabilisation, filler
A beige-coloured powder with no aroma and a neutral taste. The sugar has been removed, and only the rich micronutrients and functional compounds are left behind.
Extracta sugarcane fibre is produced in a purpose-built facility right alongside the sugarcane crops of small Australian farms - guaranteeing quality and freshness. Extracta sugarcane is processed using chemical-free and water-saving practices.
ASK US ABOUT OUR PREBIOTIC FIBRE BLENDS FOR OPTIMAL ANIMAL GUT HEALTH
Our technical and commercial department will respond to any questions you may have.
PURCHASE 100g NOW.